In 2022, Cloudera had some fantastic outcomes– over 3,000 hours offered, $680,000 contributed and stories of groups of Clouderans getting together to return, around the world.
What’s essential to us is the private lives affected.
In 2022, Cloudera supported:
- Mentees to browse early phases of their professions.
- Veterans to re-build self-confidence through sport and re-engage with professions.
- Under-represented individuals to re-train into tech.
- Senior individuals with notes of relationship in their native language.
- Clouderans to feel consisted of at work.
Every part of our Cloudera Cares work impacts a person that has a story to inform, which’s what we are commemorating in this report.
Check Out the complete report here, or see the video: